Studio mic with audio card .
ST-USB Lanen Studio mic with built-in audio card If you take a condenser capsule that has been optimised for vocals and instrument and then build an audio chipset into the mic’s electronics, the end product is a studio mic that behaves like a separate audio input, but retains the level of sensitivity, resolution and accuracy you would expect from a studio mic.
The first USB microphone fully useable in an ASIO environment!
Unlike other USB microphones on the market, the ST-USB is shipped with an ASIO driver letting you use it in all your ASIO software, and not only in a basic multimedia environment.
(Sample use of the Prodipe driver with 3 microphones ST-USB)
|Click here to go to the Prodipe ASIO 2.0 driver page
and discover all that the Prodipe ASIO Driver can bring to your ST-USB microphone!
- Element: High Quality Condenser Capsule
- Polar Pattern: Uni-directional
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Sensitivity: -35dB(0dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)
- Max.Input SPL: 135dB(at 1kHz 1% T.H.D)
- Sampling : 44,1 & 48Khz (16 bits)