Instantly TRANSFORM your ACOUSTIC INSTRUMENT into a MIDI INSTRUMENT!
- For flute, saxophone, trumpet, clarinet and any other wind instrument. For violin, viola, cello and any other stringed instrument - for monophonic* play (a one part melody) …
- For tunable percussion instruments (vibraphone, celesta, etc.) and many more (harmonica, etc.) ...
*Monophonic instruments are those instruments that emit only one note. This family consists primarily of wind instruments (flute, saxophone, trumpet, etc.), but polyphonic instruments can also be used with Prodipe SOLO on condition that you adopt a monophonic playing style - one note at a time!
Communicate directly with your computer (without master keyboard)
(I.M.A.S-2M: Intelligent Music Audio System to MIDI)
Based on state of the art technology, PRODIPE sensors will revolutionise your every day life. From now on, your musical instrument will instantly become MIDI and you can then communicate directly with your computer and your musical software. From this moment on, your musical universe has changed.
For that magical chorus, your instrument can become any other instrument in LIVE mode!
You can become a multi-instrumentalist!
Prodipe® SOLO finally combines the traditional way the instrument is crafted with MIDI protocol and Musical Informatics (including all its components). With Prodipe® SOLO you can now control the quasi-infinite sound resources for electronic instruments (synthesizers, expanders, samplers, virtual Lutherie software, etc). Because of its reduced latency, the Prodipe® SOLO system is extremely fast and it can be used on stage by musicians using a monophonic instrument or a polyphonic instrument in monophonic* play, such as stringed instruments (guitar, bass, violin, etc.), tunable percussion instruments(vibraphone, celesta, etc.) and many more (harmonica, etc).
Take advantage of new sound effects in real time!
With Prodipe® SOLO, incredible effects are now imaginable when you play your usual instrument. These effects can be obtained in real time and/or recorded in MIDI.
- You can go beyond the normal tessitura for your instrument.
- You can harmonize or create chords for each note emitted.
- You can double or treble (or more) the note produced, with a different quality for each of the duplicated sounds.
Let your acoustic instrument slide into the infinite and awe-inspiring world of Musical Informatics!
And moreover! You can finally replace your master keyboard with your instrument when it is connected to Prodipe SOLO.
The Prodipe® SOLO system sends your MIDI information to your software in real time:
- Score Editors: Score capture - Notation on the fly - Transcribe an instrumental improvisation - Chorus details, etc. The quantization protocol developed with Prodipe® SOLO lets you obtain an accurate score that respects all the rules and writing conventions.
- Sequencers and Arrangers: achieves instrumental parts whilst faithfully respecting the performer’s specific play and phrasing - it optimizes your interpretations, your arrangements and your recordings.
Move forward with Prodipe® SOLO!
There is no update in version 2.5 for Windows 7 available for now.
If you own a CD for a version less than the 2.5, you can order a new one directly to Prodipe / IPE Music.
Update version 2.4 : Download
This update includes :
- Fix the detection error regarding the Prodipe Solo MIDI box under Windows Vista®
- Simplification in the reinitialisation process of the Prodipe Solo MIDI box (no more need to unplug/replug the box).
- Usage of multiprocessor computers.
- Better usage of internal (software synthesizers) and external <u>MIDI devices.
- Better memory allocations/deallocations
- USB connection to the computer.
- AUDIO to MIDI recording of your instrument using the Prodipe MIC 100 as supplied (or any other low impedance microphone).
- No latency when playing in real time.
- Prodipe®SOLO complements all MIDI and AUDIO software.
- Prodipe®SOLO only functions on a PC.
- Compatible with Windows XP/Vista or better.
- Recommended PC requirements: from Pentium 4 upward, 512Mb of RAM.